WE ARE HIRING AN ANIMAL CARE ASSISTANT
(part-time) at our Equine Rescue Centre, Mallow
- Excellent knowledge and experience handling canines and equines plus stable management is required.
- Experience caring for and rehabilitating sick, injured and traumatised animals.
- Good basic level of education, ideally a third level qualification in a related discipline.
- Must be proactive, flexible and willing to work as part of a team based on a seven day rostered system.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and computer skills necessary.
- Good customer service skills and experience working with members of the public required.
- Experience operating a tractor/quad for on-going land and grass management.
- Full clean driving licence is required plus a licence to tow a horsebox.
Applicants should have a keen interest and experience working within an animal welfare environment.
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements for this role and quote reference number ACAM0919 on your application.
A job description is available for download here The closing date for applications is strictly 5pm on Friday 20th September 2019.
The ISPCA is a Registered Charity, Number 20008723, CHY5619