As a result of the ongoing development at the ISPCA, we are recruiting for a full-time Animal Care Assistant at our Equine Rescue Centre, Dromsligo, Mallow, Co. Cork.
ISPCA Animal Care Assistant
- Excellent knowledge and experience handling canines and equines plus stable management is required.
- Experience caring for and rehabilitating sick, injured and traumatised animals.
- Good basic level of education, ideally a third level qualification in a related discipline.
- Must be proactive, flexible and willing to work as part of a team based on a seven day rostered system.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and computer skills necessary.
- Good customer service skills and experience working with members of the public required.
- Experience operating a tractor/quad for on-going land and grass management.
- Full clean driving licence is required plus a licence to tow a horsebox.
- Applicants should have a keen interest and experience working within an animal welfare environment.
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com. Please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements for this role and quote reference number ACAMW0720 on your application.
A job description is available for download here.
The closing date for applications is strictly 5pm on Friday 31st July 2020
The ISPCA is a Registered Charity Number 20008734, CHY5619. For further information about our work, please visit https://www.ispca.ie/news/