As a result of the ongoing development at the ISPCA, we are recruiting for a number of vacancies.
Animal Care Assistant - ISPCA Equine Rescue Centre, Mallow
- Excellent knowledge and experience handling canines and equines plus stable management is required.
- Experience caring for and rehabilitating sick, injured and traumatised animals.
- Good basic level of education, ideally a third level qualification in a related discipline.
- Must be proactive, flexible and willing to work as part of a team based on a seven day rostered system.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and computer skills necessary.
- Good customer service skills and experience working with members of the public required.
- Experience operating a tractor/quad for on-going land and grass management.
- Full clean driving licence is required plus a licence to tow a horsebox.
- Keen interest and experience working within an animal welfare environment.
Please apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ACAMW0220. Please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements for this role in your application. A job description is available for download here. The closing date for applications is strictly 5pm, Friday 28th February 2020
Executive Assistant to CEO, Santry, Dublin 9
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- A good standard of education required
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external stakeholders and donors
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Experience in Project Management required
- Ability to work independently on project work and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Experience working within the charity sector and knowledge of, or interest in, animal welfare an advantage.
Please apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter in confidence to email@example.com quoting reference number EA0220. Please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the person specification for this role. A full job description is available for download here. The closing date for applications is strictly 5pm, Friday 28th February 2020
The ISPCA is a Registered Charity Number 20008723, CHY5619. For further information about our work, please visit https://www.ispca.ie/news/