ISPCA Equine Care Assistant, Longford (6 month contract)
Candidates must have:
- An excellent knowledge of equine care and stable management
- Experience caring for and rehabilitating sick, injured and traumatised equines
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills necessary
- Good customer service skills and experience working with the public required
- Must be willing to work as part of a team, based on a seven day rostered system
- A full clean driving licence is required, plus a licence to tow a horsebox
- Good basic level of education, ideally a third level qualification in a related discipline
- Experience operating a tractor/quad for on-going land and grass management
- Applicants should have experience working within an animal welfare environment and a keen interest in animal welfare
Download a copy of the full job description here.
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV with a cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number ECA0718 in the subject line of your email. In your covering letter please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements for this role.
The closing date for this application is strictly 5.00pm on Wednesday, July 25th, 2018.