As a result of the ongoing development at the ISPCA, we are recruiting for a rehoming coordinator at our National Animal Centre, Derryglogher, Keenagh, Co. Longford.
ISPCA Rehoming Coordinator
- Animal handling and evaluating experience for all animal species preferred.
- Experience working with members of the public and strong customer service skills.
- Candidates must have excellent communication, organisational, and administration skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage along with website updating experience ideal.
- Candidates must be proactive, flexible and willing to work as part of a team based on a seven-day rostered system.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and have a good basic level of education.
- Applicants should have a keen interest in animal rehoming and welfare.
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting Reference ID Number: RC0123 on your application.
A full job description is available here.
The closing date for applications is 9am Friday 27th January 2023.
For further information about our work, please visit our website news section here, subscribe to our monthly newsletter here and don't forget to follow us on social media.
The ISPCA is a Registered Charity Number 20008734; CHY 5619