As a result of on-going development, the Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ISPCA) is recruiting for a Fundraising Executive. The successful candidates will be based in Santry, Dublin 9 and the positions will be offered on a full-time permanent basis.
- Support development and implementation of fundraising objectives to achieve growth in both income and supporters.
- Optimise engagement with all ISPCA supporters including individual and regular giving donors, community fundraisers, corporate partners, trust & foundations, volunteers, and other key stakeholders.
- An excellent understanding of fundraising and direct marketing principles and methods; experience in CRM strategy and supporter development is essential.
- Ability to develop new income streams and supporter lead generation strategies & initiatives.
- Working cross-functionally as required, informing departments about key fundraising events and plans in line with approved ISPCA policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record in the fundraising arena.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- A passion for the ISPCA’s work, and knowledge of animal welfare issues (desirable).
How to apply:
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter in confidence to email@example.com quoting reference number FE0121. Please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the person specification for this role. A full job description is available for download here.
The closing date for applications 5pm Friday 26th February 2021.
The ISPCA is a Registered Charity Number 20008734, CHY5619. For further information about our work, please visit https://www.ispca.ie/news/