16 NOVEMBER 2018
We are delighted Irish artist Gill O’Shea, Dabble in Art has kindly donated a limited edition “Heads Up” ostrich print in A3 size to give away to one of our lucky Facebook followers as a prize!
Gill is passionate about the ISPCA’s work and is also helping us by donating €5 from the sale of each of her beautifully designed silk scarves. She has already raised €110 for us! For more info go to dabbleinart.com.
For a chance to win this gorgeous ostrich print, comment on the ISPCA Facebook post for this giveway with your answer to this question: how many stomachs does an ostrich have?
If you’d like to increase your chances, you can leave an extra comment with your favourite ostrich fact!
Entries close on Friday 30th November at 5.00pm. A winner will be selected at random and announced on Saturday 1st December 2018. Entrants must be located in the Republic of Ireland. You can read our terms and conditions here at:
See below for the full Terms & Conditions:
No purchase is necessary in order to enter or win. A purchase does not increase chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: This giveaway is open to Facebook users in the Republic of Ireland.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“you”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the ISPCA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this giveaway.
3. Giveaway Entry Period: Entries will be accepted on the ISPCA Facebook timeline beginning at time of post on 17 November 2018 and ending 5.00pm on 30 November 2018. Any entries made after 30 November 2018 will not be counted.
4. How to Enter: You may enter giveaway online by fulfilling the requirements listed in the post. Incomplete entries or entries that don’t adhere to the giveaway rules or specifications can be disqualified at the ISPCA’s discretion.
You may enter as many as two times provided you have sufficiently fulfilled the post guidelines. You may not enter multiple times by using multiples profiles or devices as a way to circumvent the rules. Users discovered attempting to enter by way of fraudulent methods will be disqualified from entering at the ISPCA’s discretion.
5. Prize: The winner will receive one A3 size limited edition ‘Heads Up’ Ostrich print by Irish artist Gill O’Shea valued at €95.00. No cash or prize substitution will be permitted.
The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all national, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The only expense the ISPCA accepts is the cost of postage to send the prize to the winner, unless the winner would like to collect it from location.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the ISPCA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds of winning: A winner is to be selected at random and so the chances of being selected as a winner depends on the number of eligible entries received. A winner will not be selected until after the closing date stated above.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of the ISPCA. Winner will be notified via a private Facebook message within 24 hours following selection of Winner. The ISPCA shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or refuses terms set out in section 5 relating to use of name and likeness, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws and regulations within the Republic of Ireland.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at the ISPCA’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that the ISPCA, anyone acting on behalf of the ISPCA and ISPCA licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The ISPCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the ISPCA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the ISPCA may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the ISPCA. The ISPCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The ISPCA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the ISPCA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the ISPCA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners,
representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Republic of Ireland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is the ISPCA
For any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Viewed 589 times.