REPORTS TO: Fundraising Manager
LOCATION: ISPCA National Animal Centre, Longford
HOURS: Full Time (35 hours/week).
- Occasional evening and weekend work expected.
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Commensurate with experience.
The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ISPCA) is Ireland’s largest animal welfare charity, and represents 20 affiliated member societies. Together the ISPCA and our members, rescue, treat and responsibly rehome thousands of animals of many different types. Our role is to prevent cruelty to animals, to promote animal welfare and to pro-actively relieve animal suffering in Ireland.
To manage ThankQ CRM for the ISPCA Fundraising Team. To assist the Fundraising Team achieving their fundraising target, primarily supporting the Individual Giving and Events fundraising functions. The position includes but is not limited to database management, financial processes, tax back appeals, donor care, mailing run/ event fundraising packs to supporters, financial tracking and stock management and procurement for the ISPCA online shop. This role will also support the wider ISPCA team as required.
- Manage the administration of ISPCA donations to ensure tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Answer, log and return calls, e-mails & web enquiries from existing supporters and leads in a professional, friendly and caring manner.
- Record all communications with existing supporters and leads, build and maintain within ThankQ database.
- Work with Finance Department on daily batch reconciliation.
- Upload all new Direct Debits to ThankQ, send confirmation letter, welcome pack and manage all donor care in relation to this type of supporter.
- Download web-based sponsorship reports and input into ThankQ.
- Administer annual Tax Back appeals on behalf of the Fundraising Team.
- Supplement the database with additional supporter information throughout the year as required.
- Distribute fundraising buckets, T-shirts, posters and sponsorship forms as requested to event participants.
- Record, store, distribute and manage the stock of event packs, publicity materials & equipment and online shop stock in line with approved ISPCA processes and procedures.
- Working with the Fundraising Executive phone event participants to ensure all minimum individual sponsorship amounts are met and submitted, proactively encouraging supporters to meet fundraising targets.
- Working cross-functionally as required, informing department about key campaigns and plans as required.
- Some weekly content management update for ispca.ie. Training will be provided.
- Participate in relevant training and development courses as agreed with the Fundraising Manager.
- To undertake such other duties as might be reasonably assigned from time as required by the Fundraising Manager.
- Experience of CRM database management a requirement, ThankQ, Raisers Edge, CARE, Salesforce etc.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise & multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, warm friendly manner
- Ability to learn on the job
- Proven experience in customer service/administration
- Office Administration FETAC Level 5 or Diploma in Customer Services or equivalent
- An interest in animal welfare desirable
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV with cover letter referencing fundraising administrator including current remuneration package to: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 13th March 2015.