ISPCA Equine Office Administrator (part-time 8 hours per week)
The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ISPCA) is recruiting a part-time Equine Office Administrator based at the ISPCA Equine Rescue Centre, Dromsligo, Mallow, Co. Cork.
- Candidates must have an excelent telephone manner, strong customer relation skills and experience managing a busy office.
- Good communication, organisational and administration skills are necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask is required.
- Candidates must be willing to work as part of the equine team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good basic level of education.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in animal welfare and equine experience is an advantage.
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter quoting Ref: MALLOA2015 to: email@example.com. A job description is available for download here.
Alternatively applications can be posted to: Human Resources Section, ISPCA, Equine Rescue Centre, Dromsligo, Mallow, Co. Cork. Please mark envelope private & confidential quoting Ref: MALLOA2015
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 4th September 2015.