The ISPCA is recruiting for a full-time Fundraising Administrator in Co. Longford
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication, organisational and administrative skills required.
- Experience using ThankQ CRM or similar fundraising database like Raisers Edge, CARE or Salesforce necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with ISPCA donors.
- Administration of donations working with the finance team on daily batch reconciliation.
- Working cross-functionally as required, informing department about key fundraising events and plans in line with approved ISPCA policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively working independently and as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail and customer service experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience working within the charity sector and knowledge of, or interest in, animal welfare an advantage.
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: FA0118. Please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the person specification for this role.
A full job description is available for download here
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 29th January 2018
Have you signed up to receive our monthly e-newsletter? You can also follow us on social media to keep up-to-date on our news and campaigns.