New Year’s Eve can be a great time to make resolutions for the upcoming year. But resolutions can be short lived if there is nothing to motivate you. So why not get fit by taking part in a once in a lifetime challenge and fundraise for the ISPCA at the same time? This year we have some great events to really get you motivated. First on the Calendar is the London Marathon.
The London Marathon is one of the ‘World Marathons Majors’ and the atmosphere on the day is ELECTRIC as crowds 15-20 deep line the streets of London to cheer on runners of all levels from all over the world. For most people this is an extraordinary achievement and one of the most demanding things they will ever do... but the sense of accomplishment cannot be beaten.
Run the London Marathon for the ISPCA and not only can you fulfil personal goals you can help animals who have been abused, neglected and cruelly treated. Our fundraising team will be on hand to help you with any questions you may have.
When: Sunday 13 April 2014
Where: London, United Kingdom
Distance: 26.2 Miles
Min age: 18
Minimum Fundraising: €2000
The ISPCA London Marathon Tour includes:
• Flights from selected airport, including all taxes, fees and charges.
• 2 nights twin or double sharing with Full Buffet Breakfast, including VAT and service charges.
• Guaranteed Race Entry
• Private Coach Transfer to Race Start from the hotel. (Runners only)
• Guide Services
• Travel Insurance (including cover for marathon participation)
• ISPCA t-shirt
• Fundraising support and a fundraising pack.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 043 3325035 ext. 3.